Re: [IP] Re: Bruno & Popeye.....LOL

No no Gina, that's Brutus!! Bruno's one of those italian mafioso guys!! LOL
Actually, the reason 'he' was named Bruno is because of this....
When you are mad you 'stew' over something. (You can also say 'Brew'
therefore 'Bru") and NO because No, I didn't want the dis pump!!! So, you
put Bru and No together you get Bruno!! LOL...I know, my reasoning
is silly but it works for me!! (You could only imagine what my poor hubby
and daughter go through when I talk to them!!!)
All my best,
Waiting for 'Bruno' to get here!!!
My Dis D pump!!