Re: [IP] Re: DST - for Darrin

> Thsi summer I
> either enjoy my watersports with the pump and risk fatal O/D as I'm
> usually out a few hours in the ocean and away form most people for
> several hours or find $5,000 for an Animas or give up 100% of the
> socialization and recreation in my life.  What a choice.

If you know you need insulin during that 5 hour stretch, might I
suggest injectable regular insulin to cover basal needs. It has
worked quite well for Lily on a couple of occasions -- her bg's
stayed very well under control during the time with her pump. She
just connected to bolus for food as needed.