Re: [IP] WHAT MONTH WERE YOU DX'D?

December 27, 1985...just as I prepared to enter into student teaching my
senior year in college.  I had an infection that took me to the ER, where
they found high bs through a urine test.

Hey, I just realized that ought to put me in the 29,500 Club!  (Do I have
the number right...I'm really scattered today!)  Is that an automatic thing
on the website, or do I need to go there & register?

Sammi
Who is spending her spring break with Richard Simmons, after cleaning out
closets & discovering just how MANY clothes don't quite fit the way they
used to!   >:op