Re: [IP] Waterproof Letter to D--some additional facts

       I am SO sorry about what happened to you! I couldn't imagine the
 fear you had when you found out what had happened.  I am not yet a
pump wearer but I just recently got the OK to wear one. I was going to
get the MM508 but my insurance has some type of contract with Dis.
Living in South Florida, I'm in and out of the water a LOT and wanted a
pump that was waterproof. I know the 508 isn't waterproof but the new
MM Paradigm is. That's the one I really wanted. However, since I'm
going with the Dis, I chose the Dtron. The rep showed me all the Dis
pumps and although I liked the Htron a lot, I chose the Dtron because
 of it's waterproof feature. I'm now VERY leary of even wearing that one
 due to what happened to you. I pray this doesn't happen to anyone on
 any pump in the future. I'm very glad that you are better now!
All my best,
Awaiting the arrival of 'Bruno'
My Dis Dtron pump!
Dx Oct 1, 1981 Type 1