Re: [IP] What month were you dx'd?

At 09:48 AM 4/13/01 -0700, you wrote:

>With children starting school in September... I wonder if the stress of
>Summer ending and things changing for school is a factor. Also, I've heard
>that some children initially get a viral infection, which may be a trigger
>to starting the auto-immune process... in school you're exposed to a lot
>more nasty stuff than at home. I have no scientific data to back any of
>this up... I'm just speculating.

I was old enough to remember what was going on before Dx (but only looking
back on it)  During the summer it was much easier to compensate for many
things that school would have made very difficult...  (sleep, thirst, bathroom)

Think it was 6 to 8 weeks before Dx that it was real easy to "need more to
drink and get to the bathroom" and think it was reasonable - Remember 1
specific hot day on a "Sunday" drive - Sitting in the back seat of a
Mustang convertible with the top down on a hot day - family drive and now
wondering how you get 2 adults and 4 kids (including a 15 year old) into a
vintage Mustang.....??????????????????

Jim S.