[IP] Re: WHAT MONTH WERE YOU DIAGNOSED

October also.

Although I wouldn't want to have been considered a
child at the age of 18.  I hated to be told I had
'juvenile' diabetes.  There has to be some sort of
connection to seasons changing or stress, if there
is a connection.  I was a freshman and many kids
feel stress with a new school year.  Or it is just a
coincidence.

>October here !!

>> i read somewhere that most type 1's are dx'd in
the months of september,
>> october and november........ dont know why this
is true or if it even is,
but
>> i was just curious to know how many of us were
dx'd as a child in those
>> months.  i was dx'd in november myself!!  pretty
interesting........

--
Jack
email @ redacted