Re: [IP] WHEN WERE YOU DX'D and when did you find out? (type II)

In a message dated 4/13/01 11:44:54 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just wondering if there is much awareness there is of medical records
 showing "sugar" but the person didn't get the "DX" until later (some much
 later).... >>

Not very darned likely any of my records showing "sugar" previous to my DX: I
had to tell the doc to test me for DM. I was 36 at the time but, thinking
back, I had some symptoms in my early 20s.

Jan and Elvis