RE: [IP] What month were you dx'd?

email @ redacted wrote:

> i was just wondering.......it wasnt meant to be a survery or
> a study.........
> it just hit me as strange, and yes...... probably because i
> was dx'd in
> october.......

I wasn't trying to ascribe intent on your part and I'm sorry if it seemed
to.  I was responding to Sam's post, and trying to caution everyone about
drawing any conclusions from what was going on, as well as taking the
opportunity to talk a little about the way public health surveys work.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR