[IP] Diabetes and Children's Medicare

I met Andrea at the spa where I work .  She has a six year old daughter with
Type I.  This kid already has hypoglycemic unawareness!
I don't know Andrea well, or her daughter, Haley, at all. BUT she's very
interested in the pump.  She has no insurance.

Please email me personally at, email @ redacted, as I get the digest
and delete a lot.  I will print out your responses -- especially on how she
might get Medicare and a pump for Haley.  Thanks. (Oh, please put Andrea's
name in your Subject -- you, kknow, For Andrea, or something.  You wouldn't
believe the amount of email I get that I have to trash. On the other hand
you probably would.)

Dianne De Mink   email @ redacted