Re: [IP] WHAT MONTH WERE YOU DX'D?

I was dx'd in mid December,but my syptoms began in
June.I could've been dx'd any time during those 6
months,I was just the type to kill off every partly
functioning pancreas cell before crashing in a
hospital bed half-dead.Of course I didn't have a
insulin honeymoon after that,RE I'd been too sick too
long.Moral of the story is,don't wait till you have
every exotic symptom in the book plus tons other
before going to the doc.
           Heidi (pumping start April 23 on a blue MM
508!)