In a message dated 4/13/01 10:29:44 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Gina...wish you could remember where you heard this from. :o)~

I read it in last months issue of Diabetes INterview..... it wasn't a 'for
sure' thing, but it was an article about how people are irrate about the
funding of diabetes and where the dollars go and how close we are to a cure,
etc, but that if a cure were found a lot of big companies would be out of
money because no one would need strips, etc...... so then it lists some
things that people have found and studies have found that people think could
lead to a cure and a reason for diagnosis and there was an article about why
is it that most type 1's are dx'd during those three months or very close to
it........ that if they know that, then they must know that maybe something
in the summer triggers it, etc..........
i was just curious!

gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)