[IP] Depression, attn. Darrin

Darrin Parker wrote:
>  Problem is; any
> length of time spent above 120 and I slip into
severe depression.  Guess
> what I need is some sort of short-acting
anti-depressants to cover the
> hours bg is returning to normal range.

I am sorry you are struggling with depression. It is
very very diffucult to overcome. I can tell from your
posts your are a strong person. You will make it.

I want to let you know, I really miss your frequent
posts. They always were a great encouragement to me.
You are a neat person. Please take care of yourself.

Andrea Seitz

Do You Yahoo!?