[IP] Breastfeeding Quesitions

Sherry - I've nursed all three of my children. None while on the pump though.
For 5 months, 3 months and 8 months.  I had little problem skipping the daytime
feedings (9-5). If I got full, just expresed a little to feel better. The last
was ten years ago so memory's a little fuzzy.  Was on four shots a
day-pre-pregnancy doses. IMHO nursing even though d was beneficial for all
three.  Very few colds, no allergies, all three very healthy kids. E-mail me off
list if you want to talk.
MM508 since 4/10/98