[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Retinopathy

From: Carl Findeiss <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Retinopathy.

Definetly ONLY go to a ophthalmaologist for ALL your eye care.
All DM's should go to one, not a optometrist. The ophthalmaologist has
an MD degree, and cares more about the medical part of the eye. A
Rentional specialist might also be called for in your condition.
This is just MY opion. But from experiance, not from DM, but other

Your vists to an  ophthalmaologist SHOULD be covered under your
MEDICAL coverage, not your vision converage. It is a medical condition.

A word about appointments, don't take the word of the front desk at
doctors offices....if you must - go down in person - most doctors
keep open slots to see people, at least on the first visit, to catch
and assess the extent of a problem.  If this doctor does not -
you may want to consider a different doc!!!

Hope you the best.

Enjoy each day...
- ----------------------------------------------------------Good Advice.
Retinopathy is a pathological condition, you are not going for a routine eye
exam spot
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml