Re: [IP] re: highs, lows, and brainpower

In a message dated 4/13/01 12:25:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> it will be another quantum leap I
> think in how we as diabetics feel each day.

   Not boring at all to me. Any "input" that serves to corroborate what a
capricious disease this is to live with 24/7 is "bandwidth" well spent. For
our family, we can't attest to Melissa's ping-pong skills vs. blood sugars,
but we can attest to the fact that she is incredibly funny & witty when her
bgs are in range, as opposed to the morose, negative, irascible personna that
high bgs trigger.
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)