[IP] Re: can we give blood?

> Yes, diabetics can donate blood. Regulations vary
between states regarding
> various issues (e.g., reusing needles, bovine

SOME diabetics can donate.  Has anybody used United
Blood Services and been able to donate?  Here
(Southern Nevada) there are no questions, just that
if f you are on insulin, you can not donate.

I told the main office in Arizona that I do not use
drugs, smoke or drink and my cholesterol is 119,
they had never heard of bovine insulin and they
still would not even consider it.
email @ redacted
All the world's a stage and most of us are
desperately unrehearsed.
 - Sean O'Casey