Re: [IP] Re: DST - for Darrin

On 12 Apr 2001, at 23:47, Darrin Parker wrote:

> My internal clock is out of sync permanently
> and the sleep clinic says it's useless to fight it.  To accept that I'll
> never fit into "normal society".  I'm a bat.

Oh boy do I hear ya!

Being janitors, we're up late anyway, and being the Bosses, we
never know when we might have to pull a double-shift, so our sleep
gets messed up very easily.   Three times this year, I've had to
readjust my sleep, by staying up 2 hours later every day until I'm
back where I need to be.  I can't seem to push my sleep
backwards very easily.

I know that *lack* of sleep messes up my bgs.  So moving forward
(which I'm able to do because we have enough flexibilty in our
schedule to be able to shuffle things around) makes sure I get
enough sleep and helps ease the transition.