Re: [IP] re: Depression and what helped me!!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 4/13/01 12:33:52 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> ,
>
>   Is this product required a prescription or is it an herbal remedy type of

it isnt approved in the States yet by the FDA, so you can get it at many food
stores and GNC!  there is a Dr Brown in New York who i have spoken with on
many occasions who was very instrumental in bringing Sam-e to the US!  there
are lots of sites online and testimonials about it........... i know, YMMV,
but this is just one thing that i truly believe saved my life.....until the
pump came along which made it even better!  the thing is, until i started
taking the Sam-e, i could care less about how i felt physically!  i never
even went to my doctor's appointments!  after i started taking it, wihtout
even thinking twice, i told my doctor i wanted a pump!
again, everyone is different, but i have NEVER heard a bad story about
sam-e........... and it has helped many, many people, especially those who
haven't responded to other treatments/meds like prozac and the other SSRI's!

-----
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)