[IP] sleep paralysis

In a message dated 4/13/01 12:16:12 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Are dreams really that powerful?

dreams in general can be veryyyyyyyy powerful as can your conscious!!  i have
suffered from sleep paralysis for about two years now and also terrible,
horrible, terrifying dreams where i wake up acting out my dream as if
something/someone (a force) is there suffocating me, etc...... but there is
speculation as to what those are...... but i know the sleep paralysis has a
lot to do with dreaming and boy oh boy when i wake up my sugars are way up
there for no other apparent reason!!!!!!!!!!  it's scary!!!!!!