[IP] Paranoia

I had something happen the other night that was VERY out of character for me.

I woke up at about 2 a.m. absolute convinced that someone was outside my home
trying to get in.  It took about 3 hours for me to calm down and go back to

I am not a parnoid person nor do I mind being alone ( I kind of like it to a
point.), but I  do not like feeling that way.  I checked my BS and it was 123
so  nothing out of the ordinary there.  Has anyone else had this kind of
experience or am I just strange.

Michelle and Booper