On 13 Apr 2001, at 0:56, email @ redacted wrote:

> i read somewhere that most type 1's are dx'd in the months of
> september, october and november........ dont know why this is true or
> if it even is, but i was just curious to know how many of us were dx'd
> as a child in those months.  i was dx'd in november myself!!  pretty
> interesting........

Is 15 a child??   And does it really matter when you were dxed, or
when you actually began losing insulin production?   I was dxed in
April, but that was after losing 30+ lbs off of my massive 120 lb
body.  (Chas. Atlas, where were you?)     ;>)

My guess is that it started sometime in October or November.