Re: [IP] strange dream

In a message dated 4/12/01 11:14:02 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Kind of worries me, what if it was something like an occlusion alarm that

this happened to me one time!  my alarm was going like sirens.....sounded
like an ambulance!  i was dreaming of something and also incorporated the
beeps into my dream.  i woke up at 4:30 a.m. and heard it....... I HAD A NO
DELIVERY AT 1:00 A.M.!!!!!!  it had been going for 3 1/2 hours.........the
last insulin it thinks i got was 1:00, but who knows how much i really got!
luckily i didnt go 'that' high and i was okay......... i'm usually a VERY
LIGHT sleeper and can hear just about any noise there is, even like a sigh!
i have NO IDEA what happened to me that night either!  all i know is it
scared the ()#@&% out of me when i finally heard it!!!!!!  LOL.........
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)