[IP] strange dream

pump dream of sorts....
The other night i dreamed that I was taking professional photographs of all
the cast members from days of our lives.  After
awhile everytime I took a photo the camera would start to beep and I had to
reassure everyone (all those soap stars) that my camera was still working,
the beep didn't mean anything and the pictures would turn out.  After I don't
know how long of this going on over and over as i took picture after picture
with different stars my alarm went off and I realized the beeping was my pump
telling me i had a low cartridge.
I have no idea how long it beeped but I just incorporated the beeping into my
dream and didn't wake up.
Kind of worries me, what if it was something like an occlusion alarm that
needed to be checked right away.
Don't know how to deal with the subconscious about this one.....

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01