[IP] Surgery Over Doing Fine

Hi! Everyone thanks for all the support and concerns. I had my pump on
till going into surgery. Anastelogist said to put in in suspend or leave
on to drip on tissue. I  put in suspend. They put it in a plastic bag
and hung it up by IV drip. They called my Dr just before surgery, and he
said to do this.
After surgery  they gave me 6 units of humalin R, and when I was awake
enough I connected  pump , with my husbands help.
The highest my bg went was 245 and this morning was 89. The hospital
gown with pouch in front was a good place for pump.
Surgery was successful. I am very sore and swollen in my neck. I am so
glad it is over.
Shirley :)