[IP] Trivia game with the prize being a LifeScan Ultra Monitor.....

I made a post earlier in the week about trading supplies for a Ultra meter.
Since I have all of the supplies I need, I have decided to have a little
Trivia contest with the prize being one Ultra Meter, one Lancet Device, and
some lancets. There will be 10 questions, and the winner will be the person
who answers the most questions right. In case of a tie, there will be a 3
question tiebreaker.

I will pay shipping costs.

The game will start on Monday April 16th, 2001 at 12:00 PM EST. I will send
an email at that time with the questions. To have your answers count, they
will need to be in to me by Wednesday April 18, 2001 at 6:00 PM EST.

These times could be a little flexible, as my wife could go into labor with
my son at any moment now. If these times need to change, I will email an
update to everyone who replys to the address below.

Please email me off list at email @ redacted if you are interested in

Thank You,