[IP] Diving in PA? (for Michael)

Michael, in response to your question...  "Where do you live?? There are
many charter operations that are near
airports and in resort locations." ...............

I live in Central Pennsylvania.  We're not exactly in a prime spot for
diving.  And airfare to get to nice locations is so expensive!  I really
love the sport, but unfortunately, don't get to dive very much at all.  :-(
Thanks for all the info.  I forwarded that Virgin Islands website to my dad.
(As if he's going to send his 26 year old daughter to "camp"!)