[IP]: Diabetes Awareness Stamp/USPS Workteam Ideas?

Most of you know that the USPS recently released the diabetes awareness
stamp. I work for the USPS as a rural carrier and am on a QWL/EI workteam
named "Going Postal". We usually focus on workplace & safety issues, but
sometimes we deal with other concerns. At last meeting, I showed them my
pump, meter and briefly told them about my diabetes, I then proposed that we
could do a project in conjunction with the diabetes stamp. We don't really
want to do the usual, (list of symptoms, complications, screening) useful as
they are. Every health fair has those and I doubt we could get funds for
those when the higher-ups found out that a test strip costs more than a
stamp. The questions were asked: What would the diabetes community like to
see us do to raise awareness? What aspect(s) of diabetes would you like the
public to be more aware of? What should we stay away from? (thinking of
"diabetics shouldn't eat that") Anything else? Pumpers have the best ideas.