Re: [IP] can we give blood?

This is very interesting - I was told I couldn't give blood anymore cuz I was
on insulin. It broke my heart - not being a blood donor anymore was far far
harder on me than giving myself shots.  I was always proud that I could give
and tried to as often as I could.  The ironey of it all is I am probably much
healthier in general NOW since I eat right, exercise, have lost weight etc
etc.  I may just have to call and ask again.