Re: [IP] NOT a happy camper

Yes, as a matter of fact, the Disatronic rep is coming over to my house
today to show me all of the Dis pumps.  I'm leaning toward the Dtron
because of the waterproof feature. Living in South Florida, I'm in the
water a lot and figure that I'd like to keep the pump on rather than
having to keep disconnecting. I'll let you know.

I want to thank everyone who has given me advice on what to do in this
matter.  I've tried to see if getting a letter of necessity would get me the
pump I wanted but my insurance said, " No Dice!!"  So, it's OK, I'm going
to get the Dtron and that's that....However, I'm searching for a new name.
All my best,