[IP] Re: can we give blood?

> This is a question I've always had. Noone has ever
answered it for me,

This was a discussion awhile ago and there are some
good points in it.  What I've learned is that the
answer is yes and no.  It depends on whoever is
doing the collecting.  Where I am at (LV) we only
have United Blood Services and they will not
consider it.  I guess that Red Cross will often, not
always, do it for dm'ers.
email @ redacted
All the world's a stage and most of us are
desperately unrehearsed.
 - Sean O'Casey