Re: [IP] Ketone Question

   I'm no expert on this subject but it sounds like you are possibly
experiencing Dawn Phenomenon.  My son Joshua has this really bad but since
being on the pump I have been able to get rid of this problem by having a
higher basal rate starting at 4AM.  You can read about this in the book
PUMPING INSULIN if you have not read it yet.  Keep in mind that any basal
rate changes take from 90-180 minutes before they start to affect the BGs.
That is why the early AM start on the higher basals.  It has worked for Josh!
 Try it and see.  But read this book too!

mom to Joshua