Re: [IP] can we give blood?

Yes,  I just gave blood on monday for the first time in 3 years.  I just
asked all the question honestly.  When they asked what medications I was
taking I told them Insulin.  They asked if I was diabetic and I told them
yes.  They looked Insulin up in their little book of medications and told me
that it would be fine.  Three years ago, I tried to give blood and they told
me then that since I took insulin I couldn't.  SO I don't know if the rules
have changed or the people were just lazy three years ago.

Brian Mozisek