[IP] THURSDAY'S CHAT....... COME ON IN AND JOIN US!!

Just want to let everyone know that I've taken the honor of filling in for CJ
for tonight's chat!  It's at 9:00 p.m. Easter Time and I would love to see
you there!
So stop by and put your feet up, take your socks off if you wish (LOL) and
join us.......
Just enter the name you signed up with for IP.  The
password is pumper!  Hope to see you there!
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
-----
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)