[IP] Silhouette in Butt

There was just a post regarding bent tips when using Silhouette in butt/hip
area.  The last two I used (Comforts) also had this problem.  One on left side
and one on right.  The site worked fine, blood sugars were fine, but upon
removing both of them after 3 days the last 1/8th inch of the cannula was bent
sideways at a 90 degree angle from the rest of the cannula - almost dangling
and not attached to the rest of the cannula.  I have used these spots before
without any problems.  Any thoughts?