[IP] TGIF chat for Friday the 13th!

Hi Pumpers and Friends,
Another week has flown by and its TGIF!!  Time to stop by the Friday night
chat and let us know how your week went or ask that nagging question thats
been bugging you.  If we can help, we will. If we cant answer it right then
and there, we will get back to you.  So drop on in and say hello if you have
a minute. Hope to see you there! 9am or 9pm EST accordingly!
. Here is the chat
shortcut, just enter the name you signed up for IP with and then the
password pumper  http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml

Pump Huggsss...........Dauna

PS: Im supposed to color eggs with my nieces tomorrow and Im not sure what
time we are doing that yet but stop by in the morning to see if theres a
morning chat too!  And cheer me on to see if I can win the contest for the
brownest egg! (you think I could beat a 3,5,14 and 15 yr old but I havent
won for 4 years now!)