[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #42

In a message dated 4/11/01 7:40:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> In cunclusion, the formerly noted
> undersigned, with great regret, gives his best wishes to the members of
> this
> IP Address, and bids a most gracious farewell, as the undersigned resigns

What a bunch of "mumbo-jumbo"! Good riddens!   This message communicated no
more than that "the undersigned" has a BIG INFLAMED EGO.
As adults, especially as a Dr., we should be able to handle a little
critizism better than going to a corner to pout.  Looks like you are going to
spend a lot of time in that corner, Mr. Undersigned.
Ok, now this time try to react with a smile.  And remember:  God loves you!