Re: [IP] Pain with laser surgery

Rosemary,

The first time I had the laser surgery I let the Dr. talk me into the needles.
I hated the needles.  They pull your bottom lid down and inject into the fleshy
part.  The pressure was very intense.  I took the rest of my surgerys without
the needles.  He doped me up on valium or ativan pretty good and it really
helped.  There is still some pain but I would take the doped up feeling over the
needles any day!  Hope this helps!
Gail