[IP] AccuChek Complete

From: Connie Hodges <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] AccuChek Complete

Last week when I asked the MM rep about the AccuChek Complete program
for pump users, she confirmed that the program expired.  She also
recommended that I call Roche and see if they would send me a meter.  I
know that many times the companies are more than willing to give away a
meter because they make the money from the strips.  Anyway, I called
Roche and the rep there confirmed that the program had just recently
ended.  He suggested I call MM, who was willing to send a meter as long
as insurance paid for it, which they won't.  Anyone have any suggestions
on how to get an AccuChek Complete without spending mega bucks?  Having
a meter that does double duty as a meter and log for carbs, insulin,
etc. would mean I wouldn't have to carry around my log sheets or book
too.  I really don't want a bigger purse for all of this stuff.

Connie & Dot
In the newspaperaround here they have free meters with x amount of strips
deals on Sunday At CVS Rite Aide etc. Walgreens and Ekard not to be excluded.
If you like a small meter which is accurate look at the Bayer Glucometer
Elite. Small and Accurate. Ask your CDE they often get free meters from the
strip hawking reps.No CDE ask the diabetes nurse at your local hospital. Never
pay for a meter spot