Just want to make a note here about how the highs and lows affect the persons
brain power.  My son's teacher (3rd grade) said that she has noticed that
when Josh is having a high he acts just like someone who has ADD or ADHD
(Attention Deficit Disorder)!  Is this weird or related?  Has there been any
studies done with ADD/ADHD kids to test their sugars to see if they might be
borderline?  I'm just curious because of the teacher observations.  She has
been teaching almost 30 years and Josh is her first DMer (hard to believe,
huh?!) and she noticed the similarities right away!

mom to Joshua