Re: [IP] Waterproof Letter dor D-Ready for U

What confuses me here is that 6 years ago it was touted as waterproof, but 5
years ago it was NOT???  Well, 2 years ago when we saw the H-Tron
demonstrated at DM kid's camp it was very definately waterproof.  And this
last summer at a Diabetes Health fair put on by our local hospital the rep
had the h-tron floating in a big jar of water as the demonstration!!!  So I
would REALLY like to know how one minute it IS waterproof and the next it is
not!!!  I know we are all tired of this but really, there has to be more to
this than what we are being told!  And you who are frustrated at not being
given any options...I am th inking ths is something that needs to be
addresses.  Take away one option they must provide another!!

mom to Joshua