Re:[IP] Scuba diving

Wow!  I wasn't expecting THAT much information!  :-)  Thanks for your input.
I am PADI certified, but haven't been diving in a few years.  Now that I'm
on the pump, I was just wondering what I would do with it when I dive.  Does
your daughter disconnect when she dives?  My dad is also my dive buddy, and
we always made sure that my bg's were on the high side before starting the
dive.  I also stick to shallow dives so I'm able to get to the boat more
quickly if need be.  I've never had a low when diving, as I kept my bg's
high before hand.  Of course, I also took crackers and juice on the boat for
after the dive.  Now... if only I lived closer to the ocean!  :-)

Thanks.... Heather