[IP] A Mile in our shoes

Whilst in Belfast, I subbed to the ADA's mag and read about a clinic being run
in the midwest (I think Minne-snow-ta) where the doctors did do this and all
the residents and nurses had to do it too.

The thought I was bonkers as I sat in the cafe, saying "YESSSSS!" and cheering
this team leader on, now I cannot even remember who the heck it was... I do
wish it was common practice; making them live a couple of weeks in our shoes.

Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/myfamily.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/airbrushE.html
  She ended it by saying she has a lot more understanding and patience with
  her patients, and now tells other docs and R.N.s who complain about
  diabetics not following guidelines to "walk in their shoes for awhile
  first".