From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 8:28 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] IMPORTANT WARNING!!!

To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to the attention of the undersigned that, through multiple
attempts to inform, the formerly noted undersigned has suffered multiple
events of distasteful rebukes, that, though degrading and insulting, is
the
fault of no certain indivdual, but societical values which are taught
through
sociatics in the crumbling world today.  In cunclusion, the formerly
noted
undersigned, with great regret, gives his best wishes to the members of
this
IP Address, and bids a most gracious farewell, as the undersigned
resigns
from posting, for personal well being.  However, the multiply noted
undersigned, in conclusion of the said design, will continue to read the
posts of others.

Sincere Farewells,
Dr. Kyle J. Skinner