Re:[IP] MM waterproof (and Scuba diving)

Curtis Lomax wrote...
"Now, my watch is water resistant to 100 meters, it is not water proof and I
SCUBA dive with it.  I respect the resistant label more on the pump than on
the watch."

Curtis (or anyone else with info)... I am curious as to what you do with
your pump when you dive.  I haven't been diving since I started pumping and
was wondering.  How does someone on an insulin pump handle a dive trip?
Will the divemasters allow me to dive or do I have to hide the fact that I
have diabetes?  I'm assuming I would disconnect during the dive...  If
anyone has any input I'd love to hear it.  I'm not planning a trip anytime
soon... I'm just curious.

Thanks...  Heather