Re: [IP] Let's hear it for the dogs/pump insurance?

In a message dated 4/11/01 7:24:44 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted
writes:

<< have state farm for renter's insurance and they told me they didn't want
 know what i wanted to add to my coverage, just to add the appropriate amount
 to cover it.  They don't do specific listings.  Maybe this varies from state
 to state?

Could vary from state to state.  I live in Michigan and my insurance agent
looked into it and said it wasn't covered under my homeowner's or personal
articles policies. It was an additional coverage.