Re: [IP] Re: ] Goodluck with Skippy

In a message dated 4/11/01 3:33:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi Faith,
> What about a patient's free choice? Why should a person be forced to have
> one brand of pump? If insurance companies can just pay for one brand of pump
> then choices will be taken away.
> Gin + Mist Service dog
Gin,
you are not being fair jumping on me here, I never said she shouldn't have
free choice, i believe every pumper should have that.  I just stated a dr's
statement that you had to have one pump for the bolusing it offered
wasn't reason enough because all the pump companies offer this now.  That is
all i said.
Just trying to encourage Elizabeth that she has many options still.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01