[IP] Re: IP] Drinking Gatorade while working out

In a message dated 4/11/01 3:33:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> He also told me NOT
> to work out if my bs was over 180. That would end up pushing my bs up. Now,
> because you are on a pump, I'm not sure what you should do. I know that
> turning it off is a very BAD idea.

I was told not to exercise over 250 if spilling ketones.  I guess we all get
told different things.
A lot of people turn off the pump while exercising or doing sports and it
works fine for them.  I lower to about 60-80% depending on my blood sugar
before the exercise.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000