Re: [IP] Waterproof Letter to D--some additional facts

In a message dated 4/11/01 3:33:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The remote POSSIBILITY of a run-on with all the other pumps, is why I
> went with
> MM508. The motor used, if a short circut happens, causes the pump to

Another just a reminder,
the d-tron has the same kind of motor as the mm does, a very quiet stepper

I was glad to hear the personal experience in Hawaii, glad you got to help

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01