[IP] Re: NO Thursday Night Chat!! :o(

Hi Everyone, I will be having the Memory Upgraded on my PC on Thursday
afternoon and dont expect to have the Pc Back untill Friday Afternoon So I
wont be able to Host the Thursday night chat!! If anyone is Interested in
Hosting for me Please e-mail me before Thursday Afternoon and I will get the
Message Before I lose the Pc to the Shop!! Take Care And I'll see you Back
Next Thursday night!!   C J Jutras Lewiston,Maine :o)