Re: [IP] Waterproof Letter to D--some additional facts

In a message dated 4/10/01 11:54:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Ok.  I can't keep silent anymore.  I am one of the 7 to 10 people who has
 reported the malfunction that Disetronic has finally responded to.  After
 seeing the admirable letter that several of you have worked so hard on, I
 feel the need to clear up some assumptions you may have about the
 Almost everything I am about to say is public, and can be received through
 the Food and Drug Administration's MAUDE database.  (See address below.) >>

Yes, but I can't find it and have looked several times. Any more hints? How
about a URL for the letter?

Jan and Elvis